Welcome to the Hearth and Soul Link Party! I’m focusing on celebrating abundance this week. With the autumn harvest in full swing here in the UK, it’s lovely to be able to enjoy lots of fresh fruit and vegetables as well as the promise this time of year holds. September is definitely the new January! Wherever you live, I hope that you are in a similar situation and able to enjoy the season (whether it’s autumn or spring where you are!).
The Hearth and Soul Link Party welcomes family friendly blog posts about anything to feed the soul. Things that feed the soul may include (but are not limited to) recipes, decorating, crafts, family, home, DIY, organization, travel, book reviews, the arts and self improvement.
What’s Been Happening On The Blog?
I am enjoying nesting and getting my home ready for fall.
Don’t miss these easy, inexpensive ways to freshen up your home for fall, brighten your surroundings and really get the most out of this lovely season!
Are you facing an empty nest now or in the near future?
Finding yourself again after the children leave home can be daunting but it can also be hugely invigorating and even fun. Here’s how to do it.
Celebrating Abundance Featured Posts
Celebrating abundance featured posts (from top left, clockwise):-
Enjoy celebrating abundance from your garden or local farmer’s market with this delicious Ham and Cheese Garden Strata from Miz Helen at Miz Helen’s Country Cottage.
One of the best ways of celebrating abundance is with gratitude. Jennifer at Satsuma Designs shared 5 Easy Tricks to Help Kids Write Thank You Notes to help children have fun learning this important lesson early on.
This Snickerdoodle Crazy Cake from Lou Lou Girls takes an easy to make cake to a whole new level of deliciousness. I do love snickerdoodle flavours, especially this time of year!
Helen from Hello Sewing shared a pattern for a DIY Triangle Coin Purse to make sure you can keep an abundance of coins organised and safe.
On with the party!
The Hearth and Soul Link Party
- Please share the permalink to your blog post, and not to the home page of your blog. Do not link to anything except blog posts.
- Linking your blog posts here means you consent to me sharing as many of them as I can on Pinterest, Twitter, and both my own Facebook page and The Hearth and Soul Facebook Page and featuring them on my blog with photographs from the post.
- By submitting a post to the link party here, you assert that you own the content and photographs and give me permission to share.
- It’s easier for me to publicise your posts if you have social media share buttons on your blog.
- There are buttons at the top and bottom of this post to help you bring Hearth and Soul to the attention of your friends and followers. I really appreciate it when you do!
What will you share this week? Have a lovely week ahead!