Hello and welcome to the Hearth and Soul Link Party. Hearth and Soul is a wonderful place to find ideas and fresh inspiration from your favourite bloggers to help you make the most of every day. Sharing your content helps to expand the reach of your content and grow your audience. It’s a win – win!
The Hearth and Soul Link Party welcomes family friendly blog posts about anything to feed the soul. Things that feed the soul may include (but are not limited to) recipes, decorating, crafts, family, home, DIY, organization, travel, book reviews, the arts and self improvement.
How are things in your corner of the world? I thoroughly enjoyed taking some time out with my family. Thank you for continuing to share your content with the party over the week I was away. It’s lovely to be back now. I’m excited to be getting started with some of my new projects. Speaking of which, I am offering a new online baking class!
When I was a little girl, the first day of the school year was always the day after Labour Day. My Mom and I always baked cookies over the Labour Day Weekend so I had homemade cookies and milk to look forward to after my first day of the school year.
In honour of this tradition, I am hosting an Online Vintage Cookie Masterclass on Saturday 4th September at 6.00pm UK time (that’s 1.00pm Eastern and 10.00am Pacific). The class will be recorded so participants can refer back to it as often as they like. To find out more please click here. I hope to see you there!
Thank you all for sharing so much fresh inspiration with Hearth and Soul every week!
Fresh Inspiration Featured Posts
Fresh inspiration featured posts (from top left, clockwise):-
Make summer entertaining easy with this beautiful Lake-Themed Buffet Set Up from Lori at Dining Delight.
Treat yourself with this delicious Single-Serving Banana Sunbutter Pancake from Jade’s Art Project.
Make a summer picnic, party or wedding extra special with this fresh inspiration – Step by Step Guide on How to Create a Floral Crown from Natasha at Serenity You
Take a fresh, environmentally-friendly look at food storage with Becca of The Earthlings Handbook in Glass Jars Galore!
On with the party!
The Hearth and Soul Link Party
- Please share the permalink to your blog post, and not to the home page of your blog. Do not link to anything except blog posts.
- Linking your blog posts here means you consent to me sharing as many of them as I can on Pinterest, Twitter, and both my own Facebook page and The Hearth and Soul Facebook Page and featuring them on my blog with photographs from the post.
- By submitting a post to the link party here, you assert that you own the content and photographs and give me permission to share.
- It’s easier for me to publicise your posts if you have social media share buttons on your blog.
- There are buttons at the top and bottom of this post to help you bring Hearth and Soul to the attention of your friends and followers. I really appreciate it when you do!